You’re invited to join Startup-in-Residence for a training on Growth: Achieving Scale and Addressing Regional Needs. The Startup-in-Residence program is a ground-breaking sixteen-week collaboration between the private sector and city departments to explore innovative solutions to civic challenges that can lower costs, increase revenue, enhance productivity and better engage citizens. The 2016 cohort includes 14 companies working across San Francisco, Oakland, San Leandro and West Sacramento. STIR is a program of San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Civic Innovation and Department of Technology.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities for scale with successful civic tech entrepreneurs
- Gain insight into framing products and services for use at local, state and national level customers
- Overview of regional networks and how they are assessing needs/responding to challenges
- Building shared language for effective communication and coordination across regional governments
- Discuss obstacles/opportunities to regional and national interoperability for government products & services
ACHIEVING SCALE: CITIES, STATES AND FEDERAL